Thursday, June 18, 2009
How Lucky Am I?
Yes, the boys are at Grandma's! I took them to her Tuesday and they are coming home Friday. This is my last day of freedom. I am such a basket case, when Grandma wanted the kids for that long I wasn't keen on the idea. It sounded like such a long time. Well, it is not a long time. These days have flown by, it doesn't help that I sleep until 9:30. I didn't know I could still sleep that late. Saturday's 9am soccer game is going to kill me. It has been a wonderful break, I am always surprised to find out how much I still like my husband. The quality time with him is what I have enjoyed the most. He has made me laugh several times, and being the good parents we are often the joke has been aimed towards our kids. It was so awesome to see a grown man burst into a temper tantrum- just so I wouldn't miss the kids too much. I can't see Chris peeing his pants----hope I don't forget how to be a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How lucky! I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets a good laugh and the expense of my children.
BTW, we were in Idaho when you called. We'll have to catch up soon!
Post a Comment