Well, where the heck do I begin?! Can someone explain to me why I don't have time to do this blog thing? My house isn't very clean, my laundry isn't done, my kids are wild creatures so what exactly do I spend my time on? I have no hobbies--I have a months worth of DVR stuff to watch. I think I'm having a revelation-here it goes. I start to do all these things and then get interrupted so that I actually accomplish NOTHING! Why can't life be more balanced? Soon the day is coming when my children will both be in school and I'll be here alone. I'm just sure I will have an abundance of time to myself. Time will tell if I am in for disappointment.
Let me give an update on the last month or so of my life:
First we moved into our new church building. Along with the move came all the classes starting up. Which would be where a lot of my time goes. I was having a small group every Tuesday in my home which will start up again in January when I find material. Also I go to a class on Wednesday night about the Fruit of the Spirit. Also I go to a Friday morning class, that one is about managing your emotions instead of your emotions managing you. I go to that one more for the powerful fellowship--as you all know my emotions are completely under control at all times. Also I go to MOPS every other Tuesday morning, that program is about Mothers of Preschoolers. In essence it's time to eat, have adult conversation, craft and they provide childcare. They had me at childcare! Then of course there is Sunday--half the day at church, but that is my favorite day! In addition I am a welcome caller for church. Ok, now that I have actually articulated all my church commitments it's no wonder I have no time--oops! But I do really like almost all of my commitments which is why I don't have it more narrowed down! AHH..........
You know what, I'm now exhausted about just listing the last month of church. I'm taking a break. More posts to come.......
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow, that is a lot of church stuff, but sounds like worthwhile activities! i have wondered about mops. hope you like it, though i know it wont compare to our old group!!
MOPS? Can anyone come?
Okay I can sympathize with you a little more now that I've taken a nice little blog break. Life does seem to get really hectic at times or maybe it is always hectic and we just choose to ignore it by blogging!
Post a Comment